1. YOUR PACK SHIPMENT
1. Packages are generally dispatched between Monday and Friday excluding Saturdays, Sundays and local or national holidays, after the Order Confirmation is sent to You. Products will be delivered within 2 (two) business days after bank credit in case of choice of payment by bank transfer. Shipping charges include the cost of packaging and postage. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We can not group two distinct orders placed separately, and it will be applied to each of the shipping charges. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
2. To offer you the best service and ensure fast worldwide deliveries we ship with UPS, TNT, FEDEX, DHL,SDA. Shipping rates vary based upon shipment type, destination. Your shipping costs are automatically calculated at checkout. We try to ship all orders within 24 hours (orders accepted before 12.00 am CET will be shipped the same day). The shipping schedule are to be considered only as a guide and the date of shipment we are not responsible for any delays caused by authorization processes of credit cards. We offer two shipping options: Economy (delivery 3-4 days) and Express (24/48 hours business days).
2. DELIVERIES TO ITALY WITH CASH ON DELIVERY
For new laws, payments with cash on delivery for shipments to Italy will not exceed € 2,999.99. We not accept cash on delivery for other state.
3. DELIVERIES TO RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Due to customs policies, some Russian regions may have order amount limitations on shipments from abroad.
- These restrictions are not applied on deliveries to Moscow, the Moscow region, St. Petersburg, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Krasnodar, Samara, Khabarovsk, Togliatti, Murmansk and other cities;
- To the city of Sochi, Volgograd, Yaroslavl, Bryansk, Kaluga and Stavropol maximum value of products sold per month it is € 1000;
- For some smaller cities, the limit is € 200.
To verify that your city is not subject to limitations you can contact our Customer Service.
We insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
5. TAXES AND DUTIES
Most countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivered Duty Paid, and indicating the place of delivery agreed in the importing country), for which all applicable import taxes are included in the final price of the product .
In the following countries shipped to on a DDU:
Switzerland - Arabia - United Arab Emirates - Singapore - Australia - China - Malaysia - South Korea - Bahrain - - Vietnam - Guatemala - Turkey - India - Taiwan - Japan - South Africa - Norway - Mexico - Panama - Oman - Saudi - Peru - Thailand - United Kingdom - United State of America
If a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid, delivered duty unpaid, and stating the place of delivery agreed in the importing country) destination is selected, product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties, as well as EU/UK VAT. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to and payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs upon arrival. As we are unable to advise on the amount this may be, we invite our customers to verify local taxes and duties before placing an order. Our Online Store ships worldwide with UPS (DHL - for shipping to Russian Federation) and the shipping costs are already included in the final amount of your order. However, as international courier for your order, UPS, TNT, FEDEX, DHL may present you with a separate invoice from local authorities for duties owed.
Please note that Russian Federation is a DDU destination. You can find information about Russian Federation custom duties on the Russian Federal Customs Service official website by clicking here.
6. RETURN PROCESS - OUR GUIDELINES
Every article purchased in the store davidecristofaro.com can be returned of charge:- You can return your item within 14 days. The shipping costs of return are paid by the buyer.
- Items must be returned new, unused, and with all labels and garment tags still attached.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return. Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. - Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
- Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Returns that do not comply with these regulations will not be accepted under certain circumstances.
7. RETURN PROCESS
For a simple return, please use the pre-printed return form and return label included in your parcel or if is not inclused in parcel you can start the return procedure directly from your account in the "Order History and details", selecting the product serial number of which require the return, by selecting the reference product box and then after motivated the return request by clicking on "Make an RMA Slip". If you do not find the pre-printed label for the return or you have difficulties in the procedure from your account, please contact our Customer Service to [email protected] Once your return has been checked and processed by our warehouse you will be notified by e-mail. The refund will be processed to the credit/debit card or account originally used for payment. Refunds may take up to 10 working days to appear on your bank statement, depending on your bank. Please note that if you have received a gift and would like to return it for a refund, the person who originally purchased the gift will receive the refund. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Currently, it is not possible to return the items to store davidecristofaro.com Retail.
8. EXCHANGE SERVICE
At the present, we do not offer an exchange service. Please return the items back to us and place a new order for the correct item online. Please note, that items purchased from a retail store cannot be exchanged to the store davidecristofaro.com.